60+ years of combined experience with serious injury and third-party work injury cases
Emily Ruby began her career at one of the largest Plaintiffs’ firms in California, representing clients on a wide range of personal injury, employment, and mass tort cases. She joined the Law Offices of David H. Greenberg as the primary litigation attorney in 2013, and became a Partner at Greenberg & Ruby, LLP in 2020.
Since joining Mr. Greenberg, Emily has successfully litigated and resolved a wide range of cases through settlement and trial. Emily specializes in highly complex and difficult liability cases, many of which involve catastrophic injuries and deaths. Her cases involve defective products, workplace injuries, explosions, construction site accidents, motor vehicle accidents, and dangerous properties, among others.
Emily has a genuine passion for obtaining justice on behalf of those injured by the wrongful acts of others, and is dedicated to fighting for the interests of each client. Emily has personally obtained nearly $30,000,000 in compensation for the firm’s clients, including numerous mid-seven figure settlements. In addition, she has actively worked with co-counsel at other firms in obtaining an additional $15,000,000 in compensation for clients.
BARS AND COURTS
- California State Bar
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- JD, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2012
- Entertainment Law Review
- Byrne Trial Team
- BA, University of California, Santa Barbara, cum laude
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- American Association for Justice