60+ years of combined experience with serious injury and third-party work injury cases
Elizabeth C. Munro
Originally from Michigan, Elizabeth Munro graduated from Michigan State University in 2010 with her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science. From there, Elizabeth migrated to Florida where she attended and graduated from the Florida State University College of Law with a desire to practice personal injury litigation. During law school, Elizabeth was an extern for the Honorable George Foley, Jr. in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, as well as the Honorable Judge Linda Bell for the 8th Judicial District Court in Nevada.
Upon graduation in 2013, Elizabeth passed the Florida bar and began her career as the managing attorney of Vanguard Attorneys, a personal injury and insurance bad faith litigation firm. It was there that Elizabeth took numerous cases to trial and obtained several large verdicts for her clients. After practicing in Florida for several years, in 2019, she moved to California and began her practice here.
Elizabeth’s expertise is catastrophic personal injury matters including, but not limited to: auto accidents, premises liability cases, dog bite cases, trucking accidents, as well as cases involving workers being injured on the job. From Coast to Coast, Elizabeth has tried many cases to verdict and worked diligently to be a zealous advocate for each of her clients, while maintaining personal service and professionalism. Each client is encouraged to contact her should they have any questions or concerns regarding their case. Currently, Elizabeth resides in Los Angeles, California with her boyfriend and their golden Retriever, Leo.
- California State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- US District Court of the Northern District of Florida
- JD, Florida State University College of Law, 2013
- BA, Michigan State University, 2010
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
Reported Cases and Publications
- “First Trial Blues”, Florida Justice Association Journal, Nov/Dec 2017
- Government Employees Insurance Company v. Macedo, 1st District Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Florida
Accolades and Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017- Present